Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day Treat


The new Karate Kid movie is awsome. If you haven't seen it I strongly reccomend that you take your tails to the movies this weekend with pops this Father's Day. It has all of the elements that make a great movie and put's the old version to shame (some what). The old version rocked for the time being but the remake definently has everything that made the original movies great and so much more. Jaden Smith is so talented and has a bright future ahead of him as the new fresh prince.

3 comments:

  1. My older brother said it was really good too. I still miss the original Miyagi though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it yet, but I plan to. It's one of the movies on my children's must see list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good movie even better than the original.

    ReplyDelete